For more than two decades, we have been building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates based on mutual trust and high value added. Our clients include world famous international companies, the leading companies with Lithuanian capital and public sector companies striving to follow modern management principles.
The insights and solutions we offer have a significant impact on both the client's business and the candidates' lives and careers. We take this very seriously. We invest time and knowledge to better understand the client's operations, competitive environment, and market development prospects.
We aim to be more than just a reliable partner, so we start the Executive Search process with a management audit. During it, we formulate the requirements for the job position and, if necessary, evaluate the potential of existing managers to implement the company's strategy.
We update our clients on the global trends in the field of human resources, provide insights how this will impact our local market, the client's industry and how to capitalize on them when attracting the most suitable candidates. Together with the client, we clarify what the employer must do in a specific situation for the selected executive to become successful.
In our work we closely cooperate with the other members Friisberg & Partners International network, which unites more than 250 professionals in 40 locations around the world. This allows us to draw on the latest global practices, unique Friisberg & Partners International methodology and its quality standards.
In our Executive Search we ensure absolute confidentiality and the highest standards of professional ethics.
The team you can trust
We strictly adhere to professional ethics
We strictly adhere to professional ethics We consistently and unconditionally follow Friisberg & Partners International's Code of Ethics and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation.
We ensure that:
- All information provided to us is treated with utmost care and will not be disclosed without the approval of the party providing the information.
- The identities of clients and candidates are never revealed without their prior consent.
- The number of customers in a specific industry is limited and assignments from competing companies are not accepted.
- We do not approach executives of client companies as possible potential candidates.
- We only accept Executive Search assignments that we believe are realistic to complete based our methodology and quality standards.
- We work in partnership with our client and continue our work until we find the best solution for the client’s situation.
We share knowledge
We believe in the economic and intellectual development of Lithuanian society and consider it our duty to contribute to further progress.
We are active:
- Members of The Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance (BICG), partners of the project "I choose to teach - school changes!". Nijolė Kelpšaitė is a member of the BICG’s Nomination Committee, she also works on the Board of the "I choose to teach" project.
- We consistently contribute to the initiatives of the Global Lithuanian Leaders network, high-impact non-governmental not-for-profit platform currently connecting 20.000+ Lithuanian professionals in 60+ countries.
- We actively share our experience and insights during business conferences and seminars.